So the new invention of the Hologram in the music industry is becoming a huge hit. Everyone is talking about what dead musicians they should bring back to the stage. I’m sure a lot of them will bring them back on either their birthdays or anniversary deaths.
Here’s a list of top ten dead musicians that I think that should be brought back from the grave:
- Elvis Presley – I’m sure they’re already planning something for the King.
- George Harrison & John Lennon – Get Paul McCartney and Ringo on the stage, get a George and John hologram, we can officially have a Beatles reunion, finally.
- Jimi Hendrix – Wouldn’t it be cool if an upcoming Superbowl have Jimi playing the National Anthem on guitar? Yeah it would.
- Johnny Cash & June Carter – This would be badass!
- Jerry Garcia – A Grateful Dead reunion with Jerry fronting again would be awesome!
- Cliff Burton – I wouldn’t be surprised if Metallica is planning on it. Could they do it at their Orion festival?
- Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, the Big Bopper – The next “Day the Music Died” anniversary???
- Jim Morrison of the Doors – Bringing the Lizard King back would be great!
- Kurt Cobain – I hope Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic would plan a Nirvana reunion of some kind, with a Kurt hologram fronting them would be awesome.
- Bon Scott of Ac/Dc – Maybe in the next Ac/Dc tour, they could make a Bon Scott hologram. I fuckin’ love Ac/Dc! I love both the Bon Scott and Brian Johnson eras.
Feel free to add to the list if you want. Enjoy.