Some of you may ask… why did I get into bodybuilding and fitness? Well let me tell you something. I got into it for a few reasons.
- I was always small and skinny: Before I started bodybuilding, I didn’t have much muscle on me. I didn’t have any interest in exercise and used to be a lazy person admittedly. I wanted to do something with myself and start to get active in some kind of physical sport. I can’t play sports due to my scoliosis and due to having a Harrington Rod. I could never play football, baseball, basketball or none of that stuff. The only sport that I could probably do was bodybuilding so I picked that. I was also inspired to get into bodybuilding by watching pro wrestling and action movies and I wanted that muscle look for myself. Of course, Arnold Schwarzenegger inspired me through his competitions and stuff.
- I just wanted to have a healthy lifestyle: Before I got into the bodybuilding world, I was a junk food addict. I was also a soda addict, drinking a lot of soda and eating all kinds of junk like chocolate and candy. I also used to be an occasional alcohol drinker. I was never an alcoholic, just an occasional drinker and I used to smoke weed once in a while too. After thinking about all this, I’m like, “My god, what am I doing to myself?” I got into bodybuilding to change my life and get healthier and it’s working. I figure it’s finally time to grow up and be a real man.
- Getting picked on and bullied by people also motivated me: This is another big reason why I got into this. I’ve had too many people pick on me over the years ’cause I’m different. I got into bodybuilding hoping to get a bigger body and maybe then people would think twice before they decide to treat me the wrong way. I’m not a violent person at all but the bigger your body is, the more people will leave you alone. Trust me on that.
- Just simply wanted something different to do: Another reason I got into this is simply because I was bored and wanted something different to do. Something fun and interesting. Wanted something that will keep me busy and active and this was it for me.
- Hoping to impress the ladies: Forgot to add this one in here. Yeah, I’m not gonna lie about this either. I got into this hoping to attract more women. A lot of men will never admit they got into it for this reason too.
Everybody has different reasons for wanting to get into bodybuilding well these are mine so enjoy.
In the beginning when I first started, I didn’t know what I doing. I was totally shit but as I got older and years go along, I’ve gotten better at the bodybuilding thing. Now I’m taking it more seriously than ever before and going to the gym 4 times a week and eating right most of the time.
My dream is to be the best of shape of my life and try to get big as possible. People are already saying that I’m getting pretty big in size, but to be honest, I still have a lot of work to do.
I love bodybuilding. My second passion behind music.