Well this Friday is the 50th Anniversary of JFK’s assassination. Only thing though, everyone wants to mistakenly believe that JFK was a great president but was he really? It has always been debatable on whether he was or not but in my opinion, he was not a great president at all. He was a liberal scum bag like the rest of ’em.
Reasons why I think he wasn’t so great…. here’s a list:
1. The Bay of Pigs/Cuban Missile Crisis disasters for starters. After those controversies I don’t see how anyone can respect him as president.
2. He was also the one who got us involved in Vietnam… promised to withdraw troops from that war and didn’t.
3. Him and his brother Bobby also wiretapped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. because he was campaigning for Civil Rights.
4. Him and his brother Bobby went after the mafia (aka The Mob) which could also be why both of them were assassinated.
5. Kennedy got into politics ’cause he exploited his father’s money.
6. Kennedy lied his head off about his personal health. He had a lot of health problems and wouldn’t tell anyone about them.
7. Kennedy was a womanizer, big time. Cheated on his wife, Jacky, numerous times including Marilyn Monroe being one of those women who he had affairs with.
8. May have been responsible for the death of Marilyn Monroe. Some people say it’s conspiracy theory but I totally believe it. He may have hired people to murder her and cover it up. Her death is being blamed on him because she died shortly after he shut her out of his life.
9. Kennedy may have cheated to get the electoral win in the 1960 election against Richard Nixon.
10. Ngo Dinh Diem, the president of South Vietnam was assassinated while Kennedy was President… this was during the Vietnam War, of course.
That’s about all I can come up with. Every president have had their share of doing some bad and evil things… it shouldn’t matter who’s liberal or conservative. I’m not saying that Kennedy deserved the assassination, he certainly didn’t but he definitely was an evil man.
Kennedy’s history is interesting stuff to learn, though. I enjoy reading about him.