It’s almost at the end of the year and I wanted to list all the movies I’m looking forward to seeing in the year 2019. There are some good ones coming out. This isn’t a best of list or anything, just movies I look most forward to seeing next year.
Here is the list in no particular order:
- Star Wars Episode IX: The final film of the new Star Wars trilogy is of course on my list. I’ve seen all the new Star Wars films Disney has been putting out lately and I think they’re doing a good job with them. Yes, I did love “The Last Jedi”… I thought it was brilliant.
- Avengers: Endgame: No new Batman and Superman movie that year but I’ll take a new Avengers film anytime. I love the first three Avengers films and looking forward to the fourth one. From what I’m seeing, this is the final Avengers film and it looks great.
- Rambo: Last Blood: The fifth Rambo film is still slated for a 2019 release date so hopefully it sticks and the release doesn’t get any push backs. I’m definitely looking forward to the new Rambo and will be seeing it no matter what.
- Terminator 6: Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamiliton reuniting for the next Terminator? Fuck yeah. Any Terminator fan would be crazy to skip this one.
- Toy Story 4: I’m a huge Toy Story fan. Loved the first three movies and definitely looking forward to 4.
- Captain Marvel: One superhero movie I’m actually looking forward to see. So far from what I’m seeing of this movie, I’m liking it.
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters: Just saw the trailer for this flick and I’m a huge Godzilla fan so I’ll probably end up seeing this one.
- It: Chapter Two: The sequel to Stephen King movie is coming out soon and I’ll probably go see this one too. In this film, the Losers Club will be full grown adults this time. Should be an interesting movie.
- Once Upon A Time In Hollywood: A new Quentin Tarantino movie based on the Charles Manson murders is coming out and I’m definitely going to see this one. I love Tarantino movies so I can’t miss this one.
- Scary Stories To Tell In the Dark: I used to be a huge fan of these books when I was a kid so I’m looking forward to the movie adaptation. Looking forward to seeing what they’re going to do with it.
- Joker: The Todd Phillips directed “Joker” movie which stars Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker. Definitely not gonna miss this one ’cause it’s looking good so far from what I’ve seen.
- Hellboy: I’m a pretty big Hellboy fan. Loved the original movie so I’m hoping the remake will be good and probably will be.
- Ad Astra: An outer space science fiction movie that stars Brad Pitt. Haven’t seen any trailers for it yet or anything but from what I’m hearing about it looks pretty interesting. Science fiction is slowly making a comeback anyway.
- Midsommar: The director of “Hereditary” horror film is coming out with another horror film next year and it’s going to be about the Pagan cult. Ari Aster did a great job with “Hereditary” so I’m sure this one is gonna be good too.
- The Irishman: New Martin Scorsese film coming out that has an all-star cast… Robert Deniro, Al Pacino, Joe Pesci, Harvey Keitel, etc. This film is based on a real life crime story. Yeah, Robert Deniro’s politics suck ass but he’s still a talented actor and I’m probably gonna go see this one anyways.
That’s it. Enjoy the list, y’all!