Well tonight the Road to Wrestlemania of 2017 officially begins. The Road to Wrestlemania always begins on the Royal Rumble ppv. I’m looking forward to it but who do I think is gonna win the 30 Man Rumble matchup? I’m predicting the Undertaker will probably win it so he can headline Wrestlemania for a shot at the title. Looks like another title-run coming for Undertaker this year which is good. ‘Taker hasn’t held the title in a long time so he deserves one-more title run before his retirement. I love ‘Taker always did.
So far, there are only 22 participants confirmed in the 30 man Rumble matchup but there are 8 left unannounced. My guess is those 8 will be surprise entrants? Who will those 8 surprise entrants be? My guess:
- Kurt Angle (there’s a lot of talk that Kurt is returning for one more match, his Rumble appearance could lead to one more match @ WM-33)
- Triple H (He hasn’t been on TV in a long while again. I’m feeling a Triple H comeback. We could see a Triple H vs. Seth Rollins match at the next ‘Mania)
- Shawn Michaels HBK
- Bobby Roode (former TNA star who just got signed to WWE)
- Samoa Joe (another former TNA star making his way to WWE)
- Hulk Hogan (it’ll be great to see Hulk get reinstated after all the Gawker controversy)
- Shane McMahon (he’ll probably get involved. Would like to see more high flying action like he’s best at)
- Sting (It be cool to see Sting again tonight. I doubt it though but it’s a possibility)
Should be an exciting Rumble hopefully. Looking forward to the other matches too. The other matches will probably be kind of short ’cause gotta leave a lot of time for the big 30 man matchup. I’m almost pretty sure Undertaker will probably win.