Every year for Wrestlemania, we talk wrestlers being inducted into the Hall of Fame. Take a look at this inductee list and see who’s been inducted so far.
Who else deserves a Hall of Fame nod? Who else do you think should be on there who haven’t been inducted yet?
I can think of 10 names at the top of my head…in no particular order…
- The Undertaker – Yep, the Deadman will make his way to the Hall of Fame, hopefully next year? We all want ‘Taker to make it.
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts – It is sad that he isn’t even inducted yet. He was one of the best characters in wrestling who used a real snake as his weapon. Amazing wrestler too.
- “Macho Man” Randy Savage – Oooooohhhh yeeeah, the Macho Man’s time in the Hall of Fame will come, tough guy.
- “The Ultimate Warrior” – Hopefully, the Warrior will have his time, next year?
- Mick Foley – Famous for bringing three different characters to wrestling: Dude Love, Mankind and Cactus Jack. Famous for being thrown off a Hell in a Cell by the Undertaker and famous for being a hardcore wrestling legend. This man totally deserves a nod, how can they forget him?
- Owen Hart – One of the best mid-card wrestlers back in his time, he was a favorite of mine. He so deserves this.
- Chyna – Many would laugh at this choice but she deserves it, like I explained before she accomplished a lot in the women’s division, plus she is the first woman to win the IC Title belt. That’s good enough to deserve a nod right there.
- Sable (Rena Mero) – A controversial diva who was the first to mix porn and wrestling together. The first Diva to expose her breasts on RAW, the first Diva to pose nude for Playboy. Maybe not this soon, but Sable will get a Hall of Fame nod, someday.
- Miss Elizabeth – She maybe dead, yes, but she still deserves a Hall of Fame nod, simply because her relationship storyline with “Macho Man” Randy Savage was so legendary.
- Scott Hall aka “Razor Ramone” – Hey yoooo, laugh if you want, but Scott Hall had too many legendary moments in wrestling, especially his well known feud with Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart and Ric Flair in the WWE. Plus, Hall accomplished so much in WCW. It was him that helped make the nWo well known. He maybe a controversial figure in professional wrestling and he may have his personal problems in life, but give this man the respect he deserves. He was a talented performer. I admired him.
I’m sure there’s plenty more, but those 10 above, I would really like in the Hall of Fame.