Lennon was gunned down 31 years ago today, and I thought it would be cool to post my favorite Lennon songs in his solo career.
Here they are:
- Imagine – I could listen to this song a 100 times a day and would never get bored. We all should love it. It’s his anthem.
- Cold Turkey – This song is true rock n’ roll at it’s best. Lennon sounds angry in this song and definitely had a message to say in it.
- Working Class Hero – This is one of my favorite acoustic songs of all time. I could probably do a cover of it myself.
- Give Peace A Chance – Just a beautiful song, period.
- Power to the Pepole – Lennon was definitely the best at writing songs about Peace and Love. He definitely helped changed the world with his songs.
That’s it, enjoy, and RIP Lennon.