There’s a lot of people out there that like to compliment me on how lean and in shape I look. I have visible washboard abs, veiny arms and all that stuff. I get a lot of people saying that I look leaner than most people nowadays. Everywhere you go you’ll see people with chunky bodies to really overweight, it’s really totally unreal. I see too many people at the gym nowadays with really high bodyfat over 18%. A lot of people struggle to lose bodyfat but the only problem is, there are too many that are misinformed about it.
Losing bodyfat isn’t hard to do. All it pretty much takes is good eating and good exercising really. While it’s good that people go to the gym trying to get in shape, there are still too many people who work out but their nutrition sucks, though. There are still too many people who lift weights and do cardio but they’re always eating junk food and drinking alcohol. That’s another thing that is pretty whacked. People work out in the gym but they are still heavy alcohol drinkers and yet many of them still want to lose some pounds. How crazy is that?
When you want to lose weight, build muscle and lose bodyfat, you have to sacrifice a lot of things. Yeah, I know eating junk food and drinking alcohol is fun but it doesn’t make sense to me why people continue to do that stuff while working out.
Working out and eating healthy go hand in hand. There’s no other way around it. You want to get lean and build some mean muscle you gotta make some changes in your life. I certainly did. I cut out most bad food and gave up alcohol completely.
Obesity and people being fat is definitely a huge problem in America. People with high bodyfat is not healthy and the problem in America is that leftard America wants to force us to accept fat people. No way… not gonna happen in my eyes. Everywhere you look, you see too many people with beer bellies, chubby looks and people who are way too obese. Sad really, I don’t like it.
Getting lean and losing bodyfat isn’t that hard really. All you gotta do is do these 6 steps:
1. Avoid most junk food. Avoid sugars. Bad foods like processed foods, fast food and simple carbs. Cleaning out your junky nutrition is a must. You don’t have to avoid junk food completely though as it’s good to have a few cheat meals weekly.
2. Drink as much water as you can and drink green tea. Yes, this means cutting out bad drinks like soda, sports drinks and anything with calories. Yep, it’s time to give up the alcohol, y’all.I only drink water and green tea.
3. Eat high protein and low carb stuff like from fish, chicken and eggs which I eat a lot.
4. Eat a lot of complex carbs like fruits, vegetables and whole grains in which I do.
5. Do plenty of cardio like walking, running, bike riding, jump roping, heavy bag punching and HIIT training.
6. Do a lot of weight training in the gym. Yes, lifting weights can be a great fat and calorie burner.
Do all those and you should be on your way. I don’t do intermittent fasting. I don’t do vegan diets ’cause I’m not a fan of “vegetarian”. I don’t do bulking and cutting, I don’t like keto, carb cycling and all that stupid crap.
I just keep my healthy nutrition small and simple. Just 4 or 5 meals a day is all I need.
My bodyfat is pretty good but could be a lot lower and I have already started doing that. I still have a bit of bodyfat to shred away and I plan to do just that. For the past couple of weeks, I’ve already started eating smaller meals by eating lesser calories and I’m already feeling that my bodyfat is rapidly dropping. I may have lost a few pounds too ’cause of it.
I don’t know where my bodyfat percentage is at right now but I would love to find out. In order to be considered a real bodybuilder, your bodyfat percentage must be about 8% or lower. To get a visible six pack you gotta be around 8% – 11%. The only way to have visible muscles like pecs and biceps, your bodyfat gotta be low.
Goal for 2019 is to drop my bodyfat percentage a lot more. I would like to be 8% or lower. Maybe I’m almost already there, ya never know. I’m dying to know what my bodyfat percentage is at right now and I’m going to find out pretty soon. Hopefully after the Holidays. I’ll figure something out.