Yes, the topic of whether or not Casey Anthony is guilty of murdering her own daughter, still continues to be the most talked about topic online. This discussion is everywhere, twitter and facebook. Most people think she’s guilty and think she’s got away with it. Of course, there are always going to be some supporters who think she’s innocent and will defend her no matter what people say.
Some people think it can’t be possible that murderers can have a “perfect” murder and get away with it, but yes, it can happen.
So you may ask, how could she get away with it?
I have a few observations of how she might have gotten away with it. Read up and learn.
- Casey threw out most of the important evidence that would have proved her guilt – All the evidence in the trial wasn’t all of it. I just know there was a lot more than that. She either threw out most of it, hid the rest of it somewhere or burned it.
- Casey had help with family & friends to cover up her crime – Could George be lying when he said he didn’t sexually abuse Casey Anthony when she was a child? Cindy was the one who called 911 to report Caylee missing and she was also the one to report to police that there could be a dead body in the car, when Caylee’s remains were actually in the wooded area by the Anthony home.
- Casey found a way to damage DNA evidence – What made the jurors find her not guilty was that the trial could not find any DNA evidence. She had to be looking on google for “chloroform” for this reason? Chloroform is a chemical that helps isolates DNA.
- Casey is just a good liar and expert manipulator – Enough said?
- Casey could have used black leather gloves – A lot of killers would use leather gloves so fingerprints wouldn’t get on anything.
- Casey paid good lawyers – She must of got really good laywers if they were able to make her a free woman.
That’s about all I can think of. Hopefully they don’t give up and continue to find ways to give Casey what she deserves. Prison time and death penalty. They’ll get her again someday, it’s only a matter of time.