All morning on this Sunday, I spent some time listening to more CPAC speeches. I think I’m done listening to CPAC speeches, and I wanted to point out my 6 favorite ones that are worth listening to. I listened to quite a lot of speeches over the weekend and here are the 6 best speeches in order:
- Rand Paul – I’ve had my eye on Rand Paul ever since his 13 hour filibuster from last year. Since then, I’ve always believed that this guy is going to be our next president in 2016 and I still feel that way about him. His speech at CPAC was pretty powerful. Talking about the government spying, wiretapping of phones, imprisonment without trial, and other issues. Rand Paul was very confident in his speech. He told the truth with no fear, spoke with no teleprompter. Loved how he quoted Pink Floyd. Rand sounded pretty angry in his speech and he sounded pretty serious. Any politician who can speak without reading off of anything is a true politician.
- Sarah Palin – I love Sarah!!! Suck it haters! People hate Sarah ’cause it’s true that she drives the liberals crazy. She’s a hero to the conservative community but a villain to liberals. She was very entertaining during her speech as usual and as expected she gets the audience fired up every time. She was very confident in her speech too. I loved her take on the “Green, Eggs & Ham”. She was pretty funny too. She killed it in her speech like she usually does. I also hope she decides to run in 2016 and it’s looking like she might.
- Sen. Ted Cruz – Love him or hate him, Ted is getting pretty popular in the politics world. He also spoke with no teleprompter and was pretty confident in his speech. Attacked the Obama administration on a lot of things like Obamacare and things like that. He also knows that our government is broken and corrupt. I thought his speech was pretty entertaining as hell. He kept it fun and enjoyable.
- Tara Mack – A young congresswoman who works for the House. Her speech was inspirational ’cause she was trying to send a positive message that conservatives aren’t selfish and we actually care for all people. She may have slammed Obamacare a little bit but her speech was a positive message and I respect her for that. She now has my support. I hope she goes forward in her political career and hopefully one day, she runs for the Senate.
- Dr. Ben Carson – He’s a black conservative who can’t stand Obama. His speech was inspirational ’cause he talked about how he can’t stand political correctness. He also talked about how he is not all for gay-marriage. He says that gays deserves their free rights. I agree that gays deserve free rights but he says that gay-marriage doesn’t belong to homosexuals. In other words, he defended traditional marriage which is great. He also urged us conservatives to never feel intimidated by the left attacking our views in politics by simply saying, “Never let the left shut you up”. Great advice, I must say! I would say that Dr. Carson would have made a great first black president but instead we get a Muslim immigrant in the White House killing people and doing whatever he wants with the law.
- Gov. Rick Perry – Perry’s speech was kind of short but also entertaining as hell! He gave us some hints that he may run for Prez in 2016. He also talked about a bunch of stuff how we need to defend our country and make the USA great again by saying, “It’s time for a little rebellion”. Another great Perry quote, “We just need to change the presidency”.
There ya go. I’ve seen a bunch other speeches but the ones I listed I was the most impressed with.
Will we get a republican/conservative/libertarian president in the White House in 2016??? I’m hoping and praying. I think the conservative movement will be BIG in 2016 and we could win again. Of course, I have a feeling that won’t happen and we will probably end up getting another liberal/democrat prez in 2016. If not Hillary, we will get another liberal in the White House. If we do get a conservative/libertarian president in the White House in 2016, I’m sure the left will whine about it and cry for impeachment. The left can be pretty hateful and ignorant. Conservatives are true patriots and we care for our country. We believe in the constitution. We believe in limited government and personal responsibility.
We just want America to be great and strong again like we once were. The left knows we are in bad shape… they just don’t want to blame everything on the Obama administration. The left tries to get me out of the right but it’s never happening. I will always think gay marriage isn’t normal. I will always disagree with abortion. I will always disagree with immigration reform and amnesty. I can’t stand how liberals look at conservatives as bad guys. It’s gotta stop. Seriously.