No matter what you think of the jam band, Phish, they are great live performers and they certainly know how to put on an exciting fun show. I know this, because I’ve seen Phish in concert myself at least 3 or 4 times in my life. Yes, I love Phish and am a big fan of them myself. I don’t need to do drugs and drink alcohol to enjoy their music. I just admire their talent and the way they perform their concerts. Plus, I like Trey Anastasio. He’s a great musician and a great guitar player.
Enjoy this. Floating people over the crowd and balloons all over the place. Pretty amazing, makes me wish I was in NYC for this show.
Be careful here, this is NOT a “Best of” list, this is what films I’m looking forward to in 2012. Look like 2012 will be a killer year for movies ’cause there’s a lot I’m looking forward to seeing.
Here they are, I’ll name 15 of them in no order:
- The Dark Knight: Rises – This is the film I’ve been waiting for a long time. I love Batman and Christopher Nolan movies.
- The Expendables 2 – More Sly, more Bruce, more Arnold, plus JCVD and Chuck Norris!
- GI Joe: Retaliation – This movie looks way better than the first, I’m a huge GI Joe fan.
- The Grey – Another Liam Neeson action movie which looks very good.
- The Hunger Games – The film adapted from the Suzanne Collins novel, this adaptation actually looks pretty promising.
- American Reunion – I’m definitely looking forward to reunion of the American Pie cast. I got to watch a good comedy once in a while.
- Dark Shadows – The Tim Burton directed and Johnny Depp star in this adaptation from the classic vampire soap opera series.
- Prometheus – This Ridley Scott directed sci fi/thriller which maybe some kind of Alien film is another film I’m really looking forward to next year.
- The Hobbit – The Unexpected Journey – Couldn’t leave this one off the list. Looks like a wonderful film.
- Django Unchained – The new Quentin Tarantino movie which is slated to release in Dec. of 2012. Can’t wait for this. Love Tarantino flicks.
- World War Z – Brad Pitt starring in a zombie film? Hell yeah. I love zombie flicks.
- Gravity – This is a sci fi/thriller that will star George Clooney and Sandra Bullock slated to release next year. Even though I haven’t even seen a trailer, no one has, I’m already excited for this ’cause the plot sounds awesome.
- Haywire – The Steven Soderbergh action movie starring MMA fighter, Gina Carano. Can’t wait to see this flick.
- Bullet to the Head – The action flick starring Sylvester Stallone, adapted from the graphic novel.
- The Avengers – The Hulk, Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man all team up together. Looks like a fun film.
That’s it, I’m sure there will be more movies I’m looking forward to next year, but those above I look forward to the most.
If you’re wondering if I’m going to see the new “2012” movie that stars John Cusack, in theaters now, NO… I’m not going to see it. Simply because the movie looks lame and stupid. I am also not a fan of John Cusack. Do not care for his acting. “2012” looks like a silly popcorn flick full of CGI, the film will give me a headache.
I do plan to go to the movies again soon but it won’t be “2012”.
I’ll probably go check out, “The Men Who Stare At Goats” ’cause that movie looks funny. I’m also looking forward to seeing, “New Moon” as well.
“2012” and “Paranormal Activity” are two big movies I refuse to see this year.
Here’s Roland Emmerich’s third movie about the world coming to an end. The other two movies about this topic were “ID4” and “The Day After Tomorrow”. This one is, “2012”, that stars John Cusack in the leading role.
Read the story and see trailer released exclusively at yahoo movies:
Don’t believe this phony bullshit that the world is going to end soon. It’s just Roland’s fantasies and he even admitted in this article that he made it up for a story.
I do believe that Earth will end one day, but not this soon. It probably won’t happen like in another billion years. They do this “2012” shit, just to try and scare people.
As far as my thoughts on the film, it looks like a silly popcorn flick that I won’t be interested in, so it looks like a wait for DVD thing for me.