I know the conservative community has been driving me up the wall lately. They’re becoming just as bad as liberals. Getting right up there I would say. For a while now, I’ve been thinking about turning my back on the conservative community and just think independently but with this whole thing going on with Tomi Lahren, I think that’s the final straw. After some conservatives not allowing Tomi to have her own opinion, I think I will think independently from now on.
What are 5 reasons to be disgusted with the conservative community as of late? For the past year, conservatives has been disappointing lately. Here are 5 reasons why:
- Many conservatives were anti-Trump throughout the primary election: The conservative party has been divided for this reason. Conservative presidential candidates like Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Rand Paul and maybe a few others were anti-Trump for a while. They bashed Trump for a little bit during the primary election until they all finally decided to support him after election was over. Since those guys were anti-Trump, it got some conservatives in America to get on the Trump hating bandwagon.
- Many conservatives support Ted Cruz which is someone they shouldn’t be trusting and can’t be believing in: Ted Cruz is a lying & corrupted snake. Always has been and continues to be. Even though Ted seems to be on the Trump Train, I still don’t trust the guy. I think he secretly hates Trump still. The conservative party has gotten so divided ’cause of him. Before Ted got on the Trump Train, he was weak on illegal immigration and was too friendly with Islam. I’ll never trust Lyin’ Ted and you shouldn’t either.
- Many conservatives stood with Milo Yiannopoulos after his pedophilia comments: What Milo said wasn’t cool and I had his back until then. I had to stop supporting him and it’s a shame to see that many still do.
- Many conservatives who supported Donald Trump and voted him in office seems to be bashing him in social networking now: I’ve been seeing this a lot on twitter now for some reason. After all that time they supported him and voted him in office, they wanna bash him now after getting sworn in? Some conservatives has been bashing his policies and him not doing enough to jail corrupted people in government. Things like that. Support our president you dumbasses, you’re starting to sound like those whiny liberals.
- Many conservatives starting to be intolerant of other conservatives, those who have a different opinion: Some conservatives who condemned Milo’s pedophilia comments and bashed him for it are starting to get called out by other conservatives. Some conservatives being intolerant to Tomi Lahren, not letting her having her opinion on being “pro-choice”.What is going on here? I thought the conservative community were “free speech” activists but apparently not! Sad!
Some maybe surprised that I’ve been bashing conservatives lately but it’s nothing new, I’ve been bashing ’em for a long time. I’m not on one side at all even though I’ve been accused of that many times.