I’ve been predicting that the Trump vs. Joe debates would turn out extremely entertaining. 10 x’s more entertaining than the Trump vs. Hillary debates in 2016 and I was right. My eyes were glued to the screen throughout the whole debate. It was entertaining TV for sure.
Moderator Chris Wallace was unfair and biased but that’s expected and no surprise anyway. Wallace had a real hard-on for Joe all night so it pretty much was 2 against 1. Predictably Trump was debating against the moderator too.
The moderator interrupted Trump more than he interrupted Joe. It was unfair. Wallace let Joe do most of the talking predictably… but at the end of the day… Trump still killed it. Trump being the master “talker” like he always is.
Biden tried to attack Trump and make him look bad by bringing up all the fake stuff from the fake news media but Trump did a good job doing all the comebacks… calling out Joe on his corruptions, lies and bullshit over the years. Trump was bringing up all kinds of dirt and corruption aimed at Joe and Joe was getting nervous and scared. You can tell he was. There was a point where Joe lost his temper and told Trump, “Would you shut up, man?”. Noticed how Joe always called Trump “man” and refusing to call him “Mr. President”.
The whole debate was amazing… like most, I’ve never seen anything like it myself. Yes, all of Joe’s answers were scripted and he was definitely wired and was also caught looking down a lot, reading off of notes probably???? Joe actually did an okay job speaking last night but that’s because he probably spent hours practicing and rehearsing his answers, lol. All Joe did was ramble on and on and on, though…
The whole debate was entertaining yes but the big moments for me would have to be these top 5 things:
- Chris Wallace trying to accuse Trump of not doing anything to repeal and replace Obamacare but then Trump quick to point out that he got rid of a huge chunk of it by getting rid of the individual mandate. Remember that?
- Trump bringing up the Obama “Spygate” to Joe’s face.
- Trump bringing up all the Hunter Biden stuff after Joe kept accusing Trump of calling the military losers… Trump bringing up the fact that Hunter was kicked out of the Navy for being a cokehead and then making a lot of money from China and Russia.
- Trump bringing up all the voter fraud which was ballsy and something like we’ve never seen before. That was the golden moment.
- When the moderator challenged Trump to condemn white supremacy groups such as the so-called Proud Boys (they are not white supremacists, btw), he starts bringing up Antifa saying all the rioting and looting is a left-wing problem which it really is.
You thought this debate was good, it’s not over yet ’cause there’s two more Presidential debates to go in Oct. and there’s also the Vice Presidential debate between Pence vs. K. Harris which that one should be good too.
The response of the debate last night was even better, though… even the left are dumping Joe Biden more and more ’cause they can’t help admit that even Joe is horrible. This is why you leftist people gotta stop watching and reading the news ’cause all they do is brainwash you.
I was hoping Trump was going to bring up Joe’s “hairy legs” video ’cause it would have been funny but maybe the next two debates, we’ll see. Trump knows about that video.
I’m still voting for Trump, btw. No way I’m voting for Creepy Joe.
You must be logged in to post a comment.